Thursday, May 29, 2008

An end is near... must perservere!


We had another low key day today. Last night Ella got too hot and cried a few times during the night which broke up mommy and daddy's sleep. We were a little tired today and the Puddin woke up kinda whiny. I went for my morning walk and then Kalee and I headed out for some errands to give Daddy and the puddin a break... Daddy some alone time and the Puddin some car seat time. We came home the Pud went down for her afternoon nappy a little early. Everyone else had hit the beach while she napped. I visited with the Hansens on the beach and went to Honolulu Coffee Comany for our favorite iced drink (a nutty Hawaiian Latte with coconut and macadamia nut syrup). Later we went to the pool and out for a no Puddin dinner for Dale and I. Tomorrow... we are going back to the beach routine and make sure we come home with as much tan in the final stretch as possible!

No comments: