Monday, July 28, 2008

Mommy and Daddy wanta nappy!

Aquafest is officially over! The Lake Stevens Festival of Aquafest is always a hoot. We throw a party and enjoy the company of family and friends. It was lots of fun and we are now especially tired having only one full day home last week to prepare for the festivities. Sunday we went to a friends 30th birthday (such a youngun Michael Larson is!). Happy Birthday MICHAEL! Our busy schedule has caught up with us and we are tired. However, Ella, is ready to go and getting into everything, which is very annoying. Currently I am parenting via cartoons and strapped down high chair time! Anything to stop the running and movement! Gotta love Wonder Pets, Little Einsteins, and Mickey Mouse Club House! I am grateful that we have a week until Ella's birthday and any additional scheduled events. Following that is Dale's CWS company picnic and a grand opening event for the new CWS store in Smokey Point. Oh, and my work... yeah, I guess I need to squeeze that in too! For now... I think the hammock might be calling my name!

2 comments:

Mattie Rae said...

Looks like you are having a crazy-fun summer!

It's fun keeping in touch with you!

Eva said...

The Aquafest party was fun! Thanks for having us. I can't believe it's time for her birthday already! Where has the time gone? You are raising such a sweet girl! I wish Mackenzie would sit still for a cartoon! Tell me that comes soon!