Monday, December 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I haven't been blogging much lately... I must confess... facebook takes up more of my cyber time! I also launched a meetup group for riding with my horse buddies in November and it has been going gangbusters. We now have 114 members and have held 22 meetups. A very busy group that I am very proud of. The snow here has been amazing. Ella has had lots of fun sledding. Just before Christmas she got the flu so we have been taking it easy since then (well trying to). Christmas was full of wonderful time spent with loved ones. I had a prime rib dinner at our house Christmas eve and it was a great time with neighbors and family. A very full house. We had to delay our Christmas day at the Wilton's to the 26th as Ella was feeling really rough. I think it was more enjoyable just hanging out on Christmas day while Ella napped and we snoozed. It was pretty rough going on the roads to Dale's parents. We were pushing snow with the Tahoe. Super Tahoe was amazing in its snow prowess! We have new tires that are siped that helps as well. Now it is back to the daily grind of clean up... our house is a MESS!!! I am looking forward to my annual clean up of clutter and crap. Each year I go through the house and donate whatever needs to go and isn't being used. Right now there are a lot of piles waiting for donation and EBAY! As you can see... it's life as usual.

No comments: