Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pregnancy and Such


WOW it has been a LONG time since I have posted anything on the blog. What a bad blogger I am. There has been so much happen that there is NO WAY I could possibly catch everyone up on everything. I will have to post some pictures in a slide show as catch up!

We have been remodeling our house all summer. Things were slowly dying on the vine. It started with a deck that was becoming rotten and dangerous, kitchen appliances dying one by one, and sidewalks cracking or falling in. MUCH to do and MUCH money to be spent. UGH. After one summer night of the super hot temps and it being 85 degrees IN THE HOUSE AT 4AM we decided air conditioning was gonna be a must!

I bought a travel trailer in May, which we affectionately call "the Nasher". It is my little slice of heaven. The Puddin' LOVES it and Dale, although he would never admit it, secretly likes it too. We weren't able to get it out much over the summer with the remodeling and busyness that comes along with lake living and summer fun.

I also am expecting another baby on May 28th. In August my eggo was preggo and it has been a journey ever since. The second baby thing has been pretty taxing. I am not sure how ladies have LOTS of kids, but maybe it has something to do with being 35 and pregnant? My sciatic nerve is KILLING me and the baby feels like a bowling ball that is being held in by my tailbone. LOL. All indications are telling us it is another girl... which we are REALLY excited about. Ella is very happy to be having a little sister.

Christmas was REALLY fun with a 3 year old. Santa brought Ella a guinea pig named Cupcake. Who knew that Santa dealt in "used" pigs. She is pretty sweet and is a great addition to our little slice of "American Pie."

For now, it is getting the rooms ready (Ella moving into her big girl room and changing the nursery). Dale chose a butterfly theme for Ella's new room and the nursery will be cupcakes. There is LOTS to do before baby comes, but... there is one more squeeze in of Maui before then. I will make sure I do a better job of updating the blog while we are feelin' the aloha!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Thank you for finally updating! New baby's room will be cupcakes, I love it! How does Ella feel about a big girl room? Is she excited? I haven't seen all the remodeling yet!