Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Almost 34 weeks...


This morning Ella and I got around to taking a new preggers pic. She insisted on being in the photo. How cute is she? I have been busy with work and juggling OB appts, massage appts and all the other "life" stuff that happens.

We had bark delivered this week and, luckily, there is someone in the neighborhood that is doing a wonderful job of getting our yard weeded and the bark spread. Dale usually does this (I help) but he is VERY busy and is still not totally over being sick. His cold is lingering on. After tomorrow the yard will be in order which will be wonderful... all before May!

I am feeling tired a lot and very STRETCHED. I have to lay down at some point in the day or my stomach feels so tight that it could pop! Little miss Wilton, which Ella seems to be calling Paby, is kicking the crap out of me non-stop and is very opinionated about what she likes and doesn't like. She is NOT a fan of me sitting for too long! Jabs to the pelvis typically are her reminder that I should really move a little!

We have everything unpacked and back to normal following Maui. I feel like last week was such a wash. We were all kind of in a daze. It was reasonably decent, weather wise, when we got home and rained a little. Made it easier to get back in the swing of things and focus on normalcy. Ella took some MONSTER naps to catch up. It was great to be home!

No comments: