Thursday, April 22, 2010

Almost 35 weeks... Paby it is....

It has been a busy week. I am not sure where the time goes? I can't believe today is Thursday! I am keeping up with my weekly OB appts, physical therapy and massage. It has been helping with my discomfort. Thursdays are a day that is packed with Dr.s!

Paby Wilton seems to be stickin'. Ella has nicknamed this baby Paby. No one will know what her name is until she is born but we do have some ideas. When we see her we will know. Until then, we call her Paby (Pab bee). Pretty cute... the Puddin' and Paby.

Last weekend we stayed in Seattle after a pal's 30th birthday party (Erin is now an old maid!) Our room at the Hyatt was GREAT for the 10 hours we occupied it! Dale had to get to work in the morning so we went to bed at 11:00 and left at 9am! Sasa stayed with the Pud over night. It will be our last night out in a LONG time, I'm sure.

Our yard looks amazing. Sunday was almost 70 degrees and we did a lot of work outside. Ella did a very good job of sticking close and not getting into too much trouble. I can remember not being able to spend time outside last year gardening with her as she would inevitably wonder towards the lake. You couldn't take your eye off her for a second or she was gone. Now, we can have a "helper" in the garden. She is very task oriented and needs a job to help out. Very Wilton'isk. I planted about 12 flowers and the bending over about killed me. What the heck!!!??? I spent most of my time in the yard in my bikini before Ella was born. No problems. Paby is a different story. Thought I was gonna die on Sunday night!!!

Carpet comes next week on Tuesday and Wednesday. We can FINALLY move Ella into her new room and get the nursery set up for Paby. I have everything I need to get us going. It will be nice to get Ella moved into her BIG GIRL BED so that I can set up the nursery. Due date is only 4 weeks away! We had Ella's nursery set up 3 months before she came!!! That's the second child for ya!!!

We got to spend some time at the farm last night playing with and brushing the horses. Duke is very cute about Ella and puts his head down so she can hug his nose and kiss his muzzle. He keeps the other horses away from me. He knows I am pregnant. He gave my belly some sweet little nuzzley kisses. He is a very gentle soul. Love that horse!

No comments: